An employee manual (or handbook) contains the veterinary practice’s policies and procedures. It provides employees with information on practice rules, policies, scheduling, working conditions, expectations, employee benefits, ethics and philosophy regarding its employees, clients, patients, as well as the profession and community. The process would look like the following:
- We would first have you complete our handbook development questionnaire.
- We then would schedule an initial conversation to discuss any concerns you may have such as absenteeism as well as conflict resolution.
- Upon completion of that phone call we will work to provide you with a draft of the tailored Employee Manual for your review.
- After your initial review of the document, we incorporate your comments as revisions
- We send the revised version for another round of your review and then we will finalize the employee manual as a word document for you.
- We will also provide a script for you to use to implement the newly revised employee manual with all employees
There are no reviews yet.